View Profile PaulyBFromDa303

All 191 Audio Reviews

95 w/ Responses

Great!

this really reminds me of a Jet Li movie I saw once (Fist Of Legend?) pretty cool stuff, bro. Loved the modulation synth at the 1 07 mark.

Also sounds kinda churchy in the middle of it. Thats cool.

And of course, I can see going into space with this music :D Keep it up, bro.

Yo B This is Gangsta!!!

What's poppin homie dis is tha shizznit! I might use this to freestyle to lol. Thatd be cool. Lets partay now!

Booyizzle!

Greeksta-69 responds:

It took me like 5 mins to actually understand what you were trying to say i was like "what? Timmy fell down the well?" lmao jk thanks man im gld you liked it and i appreciate the review.

Greeksta & Bleek

Wow . . . feels good

Like I can take a dump and it will feel easy now. Congrats! You solved my diarea problems! LOL j/k

I really like this, its ravetastic. Keep it up, congrats on the Weekly #5.

==Stetich==

All my anger just floats away.

Sorta takes me back into the past. I remember a few good times where this could probably describe it. Hopes, dreams, all coming true too.

It's also pretty calming if you have a lot of anger. However, the whistling synth was a tad bit annoying, maybe cause the volume mightve not fit in that well. But nonetheless, its an awesome song. Great job, bro. Of course, as you said with me, we all improve and I'm sure you'll make something even better than this. Keep on keepin on, bro.

Rock and roll

This could be useful in so many ways, really intimidating song. Tis Rock n roll, and its earned its #1 spot in the techno lineup. Great!

Anth0n responds:

Rock and roll? #1 spot? I'm confused, but thanks for reviewing.

Cool bro

A little repetitive yeah, but then again isnt most trance? lol Nice work

ajaystyles responds:

well thats wat i think real trance some trancejust changes every second lol which sucks cheers anyway bro =.= ( mabie il get a lil bit noticed on here because you reviewed my work lol)

WTF

Ok check this I voted 5 and look at this, fuckin,

5.00 / 5.00 (- 0.0000030)

Minus? How did that happen? LOL

Nice song though. Good work.

I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT I THOUGHT

>: O lol

zomg

zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg u said a bad word XD

--Stetich--

Its earned my review . . .

I can actually see this being used in a club or some skating rink. Yeah, a skating rink. That is my fucking nightmare. its unfortunate that nobody goes there anymore but the little kids. It used to be cool, but I dunno, they decided to move to the Michael Jackson fuckhouse.

Well anyway, it was really smooth, perfect volume transitions, and what else, 29 more seconds than ParagonX9's. Still short, but whatever. Who gives a fuck about length.

--Stetich--

HouseMasta responds:

shaddup. you're such a whiny bitch about voters.

Yo! Pauly B here, formerly Paul Stetich. Super Sonic fan, ex-indy wrestler, and Drum 'n Bass oriented musician. Just a guy chasing big dreams. Feel free to check out my music! Add me to your social media with links below! Catch you in the Audio Portal!

Paul Basila @PaulyBFromDa303