View Profile PaulyBFromDa303

101 Movie Reviews

Aw shit. Here comes Pac-Man . . .

What a throwback this is

*applause* BRA-VO! I can only imagine the amount of time it took to create this start to finish. The art style, the story, It's so complex. This . . . This is pure genius!

This is basically YTP before YTP was a thing XD

24 Game Reviews

I'm SO HAPPY that there's still a way to play this after the Flash age! The legend of this game lives on!!!

Interesting. Very interesting indeed. I kinda wish this was an app on the phone. It's just like 2048 but more challenging

Got bored and closed out before game started

I want to play, not sit through a slow ass intro. but it looked interesting

190 Audio Reviews

Dang man. You've all but improved over time! I'm so glad you're still rockin out and going places! This was really adrenaline-pumping, gets me hyped for what I'm gonna be handling next. I suppose that's appropriate, for a Vs. battle scene. The last minute reminds me of, like, if Clint Eastwood movies were more metal (I mean, they kinda already are lol).

Keep it up brother! You're doing great!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks, dude! I've been working hard on my songwriting, guitar playing and mixing for the last few years. A lot more to come! Thanks for listening! \m/

Throwback. This was one of my first Newgrounds downloads. I'm so happy I've found this one again! I've been taking a trip to my past to find all these

Is Simon by chance an enemy of Crash Bandicoot? Cause if so, this music would totally fit a Crash boss battle or mini-boss or something like that. The last two minutes are really intense. It's like the pinch of the battle. Love what you did with the percussion there.

Keep up the good work!

ADR3-N responds:

You know, I've never actually played Crash. Seen a few clips or watched over someone's shoulder. I'll have to go give it a listen. Thanks <3

10 Art Reviews

Well, I see somebody pays attention to detail. This picture is just as beautiful as it is fierce. And I like how the color of the sky kind of matches Spyro himself and so does the bird above. Great work, keep it up!

MidoriMushrooms responds:

Thanks! I kinda based the sky off the Dawn of the Dragon boxart. And, the bird is supposed to be Sparx. XD

Nice

A little disproportional, but hey it's a start. I wanna see a more dedicated Sonic

With a BANG!

Looks like a few of those cool spiraly fireworks. Pretty trippy stuff dude

Shikhs responds:

hahahahaha thanx a lot paul

Yo! Pauly B here, formerly Paul Stetich. Super Sonic fan, ex-indy wrestler, and Drum 'n Bass oriented musician. Just a guy chasing big dreams. Feel free to check out my music! Add me to your social media with links below! Catch you in the Audio Portal!

Paul Basila @PaulyBFromDa303