View Profile PaulyBFromDa303

All 100 Movie Reviews

26 w/ Responses

*applause* BRA-VO! I can only imagine the amount of time it took to create this start to finish. The art style, the story, It's so complex. This . . . This is pure genius!

This is basically YTP before YTP was a thing XD

These are pretty funny. Like a Sonic version of Robot Chicken. The whole a Blaze thing was hilarious. Pretty dark but good ending. As M. Night Shamaylan would say, "What a twist!"

You know what's funny is that after so long you finally get to notice things you missed before, like Joker speaking 1337

Heh. What a throwback.

I wonder why this guy doesn't have THIS ONE or any of these older ones on his YouTube. But hey, I finally have a laptop again so who needs that?

Classic Cicierega. This is the shit I love

Whatever happened to the good days?

Oh how I've missed this classic

My favorite part was when he kills Rosie ODonnell in the end

LMAO

My favorite part was the last bit with Tails. The whole flash was pretty cool. The last thing I'd ever expect is Amy going SuperAmy. Or HornyAmy. Nice work!

Yay for review #100!

Anyway, this was pretty good. The animation wasn't the best, and Tails looked a little demented, but I heard it took you a long time to make this. That's awesome. The storyline was awesome, the whole fight sequence was great, and it looked believable to any fan.

A project well done, good sir.

=PS=

Yo! Pauly B here, formerly Paul Stetich. Super Sonic fan, ex-indy wrestler, and Drum 'n Bass oriented musician. Just a guy chasing big dreams. Feel free to check out my music! Add me to your social media with links below! Catch you in the Audio Portal!

Paul Basila @PaulyBFromDa303