View Profile PaulyBFromDa303

All 101 Movie Reviews

26 w/ Responses

Nice tribute

That was cool. I was wondering if I could use this for MY friend Steve's B-day

lol Joking i have no friends named Steve. Well, one, but he's from the ghetto, yo! Im from the burbs. Wooooo!

-Paul

lol...cool

I liked the mushroom hunt, that was cool, and yeah that random video was weird, but remember: d=90, yo! lol

Lenny-chuckles responds:

yep^^

Thanx for using my music, yo!

Anyway I was just confused at first...I thought it was a game, when it said fall out, I Xed out and reloaded the flash...lol

The sound was awesome. The music was the best part....cause it was mine...lol

RagingFlameOfHorror responds:

Well, ur music did match the Flash

lol - i bet those ladies deserved it...

I think you should've added the burger fucking from sonic epoch 3, i know its not may 06, but its the best as of, or something from yur 24 would be cool.

But still, nice

FatBadger responds:

they skanks

Tastes like chicken......yup

That's some funny shit. Keep it up.

Oh and Fuck the last person, he dont know shit.

Oh Yeah

Im definately voting Erkel 2008. Because Erkel will give all American citizens Free Cheese Nips!!!

*Opinionated by Paul Stetich on behalf of the Erkel For President 2008 Foundation

..This pretty much sucks...

But if your goal was to create something promotional to newgrounds, you do have to get some credit, I guess this does advertise NG a little.

i suppose I give 1/5

A contest, huh?

How did you do? Win anything?

I think you should've. I mean, a horny hedgehog leaving cum stains on Yoshi? That's funny.

Sonic, dinner's ready

Shut up, my show is on!!!!

That's it?

That wasnt cool.... That was idiotic and CORNY! lol

It dont matter

Boink?

Yo! Pauly B here, formerly Paul Stetich. Super Sonic fan, ex-indy wrestler, and Drum 'n Bass oriented musician. Just a guy chasing big dreams. Feel free to check out my music! Add me to your social media with links below! Catch you in the Audio Portal!

Paul Basila @PaulyBFromDa303