View Profile PaulyBFromDa303

All 101 Movie Reviews

26 w/ Responses

Yay for review #100!

Anyway, this was pretty good. The animation wasn't the best, and Tails looked a little demented, but I heard it took you a long time to make this. That's awesome. The storyline was awesome, the whole fight sequence was great, and it looked believable to any fan.

A project well done, good sir.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Who cares about animation? It was funny!

Kevin Bacon Kevin Bacon?

Kevin Bacon Kevin Bacon Kevin Bacon, Kevin Bacon Kevin Bacon Kevin Bacon Kevin Bacon. Kevin Bacon Kevin Bacon Kevin Bacon Kevin Bacon Kevin Bacon?

SirCannabisClock responds:

Kevin Bacon.

How about crocodiles?

Just thinking of something random . . . how about crocs?

This has more potential

But it's not bad lol

I used to be clock crew . . . kinda

I didn't make flash or have a Clock name but I was on there. Yeah everybody's kinda an asshole on there, or at least they treated me.

Ah well . . .

LOL

Why is it that he claims to have an IQ of 300 and yet this shit continuies to happen?

Bravissimo, brutha. You did pretty damn well with this flash.

The XTreme Gamer
Paul Stetich

Anco6900 responds:

Guess he just has the IQ for bragging rights... although it doesn't seem to be doing him much good now a days :/
Thanks man! Can't wait to finally release something with my new tablet though. Keep up the awesome music!

Now THAT'S funny shit right there! :D

Wow . . . first on Robot Chicken, Master Cheif invades Mario in DK land, now this? Poor Mario. Though, I can't say he doesn't deserve it ROFL.

Oh man, you just made my day ^.^ Nice work

yoshiblue1733 responds:

Hahahaha although I am not a big fan of Robot Chicken, I heard many good things about it xP. If this was your project, would there be anything you would change in order to make it more pleasing?

All feedback is wonderful.

Thanks!

-¥oshiblue

lol nice

Yeah man. That's exactly how Prototype is too.

The flash is short but then you did say it was lol

Not the best

But it's so true lol.

Yo! Pauly B here, formerly Paul Stetich. Super Sonic fan, ex-indy wrestler, and Drum 'n Bass oriented musician. Just a guy chasing big dreams. Feel free to check out my music! Add me to your social media with links below! Catch you in the Audio Portal!

Paul Basila @PaulyBFromDa303