View Profile PaulyBFromDa303

7 game Reviews with Responses

All 24 Reviews

Interesting. Very interesting indeed. I kinda wish this was an app on the phone. It's just like 2048 but more challenging

Now THAT'S a soundboard!

I've reviewed a lot of soundboarsd lately. And I've been really disappointed. Thank god I ran into this one, it's perfect! Music AND sound, and the quality is excellent! Nice one!

Ludamage responds:

Thanx very much for appreciation - i've made it with love )

A job well done lads.

When I first saw this was up, I wanted to see it. Needless to say there were a few bugs in there, but looks like you got it all sorted out.

I checked out everything in there . . . I must say this is pretty epic. Now we just have to make it popular and we're all set LOL.

But anyway, it's great the amount of work put into this. You should totally celebrate. Congrats, and keep on Riding The Chill Wave (TM)

==PS==

knuxrouge responds:

Yeah.
We may do another, with more activity.

Geez man

That PhuckNG guy below me . . . what a douchebag. Apparently hates NG.

So why is he here? This game is for the Newgrounds Extremists like myself who LOVE challanges. . . . so get a life.

Where PhuckNG gives 0's, Ill give it 5's

NegativeONE responds:

Well, apparently his review got deleted. All's well that ends well.

Well,

I guess i should try it now. Better download FL first XD

Nav responds:

Yay :D

Ah, finally!

The perfect myspace pic! :D

Great job, that looks a lot like me!

PapaQ responds:

That's the reason I created it. Glad you found use for it's purpose man and thanks for the great score

DAMN it all!

Pretty damn hard when your laptop's touchpad is shitty lol.

MasterMarioMX responds:

well, you are right there, so is bether not use the touchpad,but a normal mouse instead, I know the fell XD LOL, and well, hope you see why I requested the Music!!! your music is a BIG o help here !!!

Yo! Pauly B here, formerly Paul Stetich. Super Sonic fan, ex-indy wrestler, and Drum 'n Bass oriented musician. Just a guy chasing big dreams. Feel free to check out my music! Add me to your social media with links below! Catch you in the Audio Portal!

Paul Basila @PaulyBFromDa303