Sab I: Tubby Assassin Sab I: Tubby Assassin

Got bored and closed out before game started

I want to play, not sit through a slow ass intro. but it looked interesting

super mario soundboard super mario soundboard

It's ok

It's a LOT better than other Mario soundboards I've run into here on Newgrounds. And I found a lot of what I wanted! But it's still missing a few things.

OoT Soundboard OoT Soundboard

I hate when people do this

They call it a soundboard when it's just music. It's not a SOUND board.

Go ahead and vote this a useless review, I'm only speaking the truth

Super Contra soundboard Super Contra soundboard

Now THAT'S a soundboard!

I've reviewed a lot of soundboarsd lately. And I've been really disappointed. Thank god I ran into this one, it's perfect! Music AND sound, and the quality is excellent! Nice one!

Ludamage responds:

Thanx very much for appreciation - i've made it with love )

Pokemon Gold: Soundboard Pokemon Gold: Soundboard

Uh . . . Music Board?

I really don't get why people call them soundboards when theyre just music boards. However, the quality on this one is VERY nice. But it's not what I'm looking for

Halo: Sound Board Halo: Sound Board

Really?

What the hell is a Halo soundboard without "SLAYER"? YOU CANT FORGET SLAYER!!!!

Zelda: Soundboard Zelda: Soundboard

Too quiet and low quality

This'll probably be a flagged review just cause it's a low score but just know I'm only being honest and I'm not trying to be a dick.

Why are soundboards made? Most of the time you'll need the sounds for something. I'm looking for something I can add to music. But the quality of this soundboard is a bit low. I understand that it's NES and that it's probably hard to make NES sounds higher quality but it has been done. I also can't help but notice that some of the sounds are missing, like an enemy getting attacked. This is more focused on the text sound effect and music. It's actually kind of a pointless soundboard.

But on a positive note, there are some useful sounds in here that could be used for something a little quieter, like perhaps a flash movie. I guess it just depends on preference.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Word

PsychoGoldfish eat your heart out LOL

Pokémon Snotlax Pokémon Snotlax

Meh

I remember this one from so long ago. I remember that I thought this was funny.

But now looking at it, it seems a little, well, basic. Like there's SO MUCH MORE you could've done with this. The saw idea was cool but it just feels like it's missing something

Primary Primary

Wow

I haven't had this much fun with a Newgrounds game in a long ass time. I'm gonna beat this one to the end. I hope you make it to the big times