Batman (Animutated) Batman (Animutated)

You know what's funny is that after so long you finally get to notice things you missed before, like Joker speaking 1337

Sonic: Uncut Sonic: Uncut

Heh. What a throwback.

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

I wonder why this guy doesn't have THIS ONE or any of these older ones on his YouTube. But hey, I finally have a laptop again so who needs that?

Sab I: Tubby Assassin Sab I: Tubby Assassin

Got bored and closed out before game started

I want to play, not sit through a slow ass intro. but it looked interesting

super mario soundboard super mario soundboard

It's ok

It's a LOT better than other Mario soundboards I've run into here on Newgrounds. And I found a lot of what I wanted! But it's still missing a few things.

OoT Soundboard OoT Soundboard

I hate when people do this

They call it a soundboard when it's just music. It's not a SOUND board.

Go ahead and vote this a useless review, I'm only speaking the truth

Roxy The Rockstar Zombie (Full) Roxy The Rockstar Zombie (Full)

COURTESY OF REVIEW 4 REVIEW!!! ^.^

Automatically I was hooked. The guitar and MIDI combination? And the MIDI kinda does sound spooky. For some reason, Pokémon Tower comes to mind, with all the Ghastly. I feel that the bass drum could be a bit heavier. I didn't exactly pinpoint it, but there's a synth that comes in around 3:30 that's pretty cool. Sounds very popcorny. XD That has potential. This has a pretty cool running away vibe to it throughout. Liked the portamento play at 5:20. Last 30 seconds was unique. We need more of that nowadays.

Overall the flow was very good. I would space out sometimes in a trance, so to say. Keep rockin it, Roxy!

9/10, 5/5

preview ID preview ID

Honestly I was expecting a lot less. For an unfinished track this definitely blows other WIPS I've heard here on NG right out of the water. I love the flow of this one and the riff setup. Keep at it. I would definitely like to hear the finished product. Try to add more detail to the bass

COURTESY OF THE REVIEW-4-REVIEW THREAD

T-Logic - Boys Can Dream T-Logic - Boys Can Dream

Not bad. I like this chill kinda deep vibe. You wrote the lyrics, i presume. Always a good skill to have. I will say, i think a little reverb or echo with the voice would've helped. You're not that bad of a singer too. But the best part is just how well everything connected together, which is what makes a song a song.

Keep it up. Me likey

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! I agree about adding reverb to the vocals - I need to get better at mixing them. And I did write the lyrics, yes. :) Thanks again!

sonic sonic

Nice

A little disproportional, but hey it's a start. I wanna see a more dedicated Sonic

Quick Pixel Sonic Quick Pixel Sonic

It's pretty good but

It just feels like somethings missing. I don't know what. Maybe it'd look better if Sonic has a body, but there's something else I just can't seem to figure out

Divinity Divinity

With a BANG!

Looks like a few of those cool spiraly fireworks. Pretty trippy stuff dude

Shikhs responds:

hahahahaha thanx a lot paul